This circuit is located at Littlehampton in the heart of the picturesque Adelaide Hills, about half an hour drive from Adelaide city. Situated on the side of a hill, the circuit provides changes in elevation, an unusual characteristic for a race track.
The facilities includes:
- A covered driver's rostrum which can comfortably accommodate fourteen competitors and is well elevated, providing an excellent view of the circuit.
- A lap counting shed, incorporating the latest AMBrc lap counting system.
- A very comfortable pit shelter, complete with steel work benches for 50 competitor and brick paved flooring.
- 240 volt power to all benches.
- Separate cleaning and tyre truing bench, with air guns and 240 volt power.
- Unisex toilets.
- A fully serviced canteen.
- Spectator viewing area with seating.