Radio Racing cars SA are proud to be hosting 2024 RCRA IC SA State titles to be held on the 29th August to 1st September at our Littlehampton facility in the Adelaide hills.
- IC 1:8th Pan Car
- IC 200mm Sedan
- IC GT8
- First class: $95
- Second class: $65
- Classes that don't meet the required 8 entrants for a sanctioned class will be $60 for 1 entry entrants
- Thursday 29th August Open practice
- Friday 30th August Open practice
- Saturday 31st August Qualifying heats
- Sunday 1st September Qualifying heats Super pole Finals
The schedule is subject to change depending on entry numbers and weather.
- Name RADIO RACING CARS SA INC
- BSB 105012
- Account Number 110907940
Referencing the payment as follows: ICSA24 Your Name (EG: ICSA24 J.Smith)
Email - Your Name, Transaction Reference Number And Payment Details/Amount To: email@example.com
If an alternative method of payment is required, please contact to discuss.
Entry fees must be received no later than Wednesday 28th of August 2023
CLOSING DATE Midnight Sunday 25th of August
Head over to here to view the entry list
- This circuit is located at Littlehampton in the heart of the picturesque Adelaide Hills, about half an hour drive from Adelaide city. Situated on the side of a hill, the circuit provides changes in elevation, an unusual characteristic for a race track.
- A driver's rostrum which can comfortably accommodate fourteen competitors and is well elevated, providing an excellent view of the circuit.
- Unisex toilets.
- A fully serviced canteen.
- A lap counting shed, incorporating the latest AMBrc lapcounting system.
- A very comfortable pit shelter, complete with steel work benches for 50 competitor, 240V power and brick paved flooring.
- We will provide additional trestles and marquees, as required, to accommodate extra entries.
- Parking is available on site. Adjacent to our facility there is a children’s playground with seating and electric barbeques.
- The track was completed in March 1985 and was 220 metres long.
- In January 1994 the track was extended to 240 metres, a cut through add on the pit straight and fully resurfaced.
- In October 1997 the track was again fully hotmixed.
- In February 2004 the circuit was extended to 300 metres, with 2 cut throughs added for track variations and a full hotmix.
- We do not lay any additives on the track surface at any time.
- We have lawned run off areas to minimise car damage as much as possible.
- The track consists of a combination of some tight hair pin corners, some very fast flowing corners and several off camber corners. The centre “esses” are an important part of the character of the circuit as they have a substantial elevation change and tend to throw a car off line if it is not correctly set up.
- In 2019 the track was resurfaced with a new hotmix used by some of the top tracks in Australia.
Within a 10 to 15 minute drive to the track.
- Hahndorf Inn Motor Lodge 35a Main Street, Hahndorf, 5245 08 8388 1000
- Hahndorf Old Mill 98 Main Street, Hahndorf, 5245 08 8388 7888
- Hahndorf Resort (Includes on-site vans & cabins) 145 Main Street, Hahndorf, 5245 08 8388 7921
- Mount Barker Caravan Park (on-site vans & cabins) 40 Cameron Road, Mount Barker 08 8391 0384
- Mount Barker Motel 14 Cameron Street, Mount Barker 08 8398 2232
By entering you are agreeing to the following supplementary rules and information regarding this event
- Confirmation of entry will be sent out the week prior; if possible, otherwise they will be handed out at the practice days. The entry list will be posted on our website at http://www.radioracingcarssa.org.au/ and updated regularly.
- Competitors should be in their designated marshalling position no later than the three-minute mark of the countdown to the race start. Otherwise a penalty of the loss of best heat to date will be enforced without warning.
- Unacceptable behaviour or abusive language will not be tolerated in any area during this event. After the 1st warning, the penalty shall be disqualification from the event.
- Smoking is prohibited in the pit sheds, the bitumen and fenced areas surrounding the pits, canteen and the track. If 1st warning is ignored, repeat offenders will be penalised.
- Please keep your pit area free of rubbish at all times, bins are provided.
- Please be aware a restriction applies - maximum of 25kms per hour from the entry gate for pedestrian safety at all times.